Integrative and Functional Nutrition
Integrative and Functional Nutrition therapy is an evidence-based, systems biology approach to patient care. It focuses on identifying root causes and correcting imbalances to significantly improve patient health outcomes.
The program includes therapeutic nutrition, nutritional psychology and lifestyle & behavior modification for patients with autoimmune diseases, fertility issues, mental disorders and lifestyle related diseases:
Diabetes and Endocrine Disorders; Obesity, Thyroid and Metabolic Disorders; Cardiovascular/Heart Diseases and Hypertension; Liver and Digestive Disorders; Food Allergy and Intolerance; Kidney Diseases; Cancer; and Eating Disorders
Core Food Plan
ReNew Food Plan
Detox Food Plan
Anti-Candida Food Plan
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Lifestyle and Weight Management
Fertility and Pregnancy Nutrition
Skin Aesthetics Nutrition
*Online and Customized Home Consultations are available
*Outsourced functional tests are available
Functional Food Therapy
Fasting Mimicking Diet
The FMD is the first meal program made of healthy natural ingredients that someone consumes for five days but is not recognized by the body as food. This keeps the body in a fasting mode. In simple terms, it is fasting with food! This nutritional breakthrough was scientifically developed and clinically tested at the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California. Promotes longevity, overall health and reduces excess fats, decreases inflammatory markers that contribute to aging such as elevated cholesterol and fasting blood glucose.
Thorough cleansing of the digestive system to remove chronic feces and promote gut health by replacing regular meals with wheatgrass and oil palm fiber based meals. Helps relieve constipation, enhances nutrient absorption and proliferation of good bacteria.
– Acts as an objective sounding board on project development focusing on client and target market education, services marketing and the art of service recovery.
– Provision of expert nutrition services, wellness and educational programs, critical input on current and emerging issues that impact a company’s business in penetrating target market.
– Resource person for food and nutrition through media, business, marketing and interactive multimedia communication.
Train employees, dietitians and nurses on food and nutrition, counseling/therapeutic communication and product knowledge.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCT LAUNCH
Conceptualization, enhancement, research and development of wellness projects, fitness websites, healthy food products and food supplements.
Resource person for media launch.
FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION
– Nutrient composition analysis and development of nutrition label
– Recipe development, modification and standardization
WORKSHOPS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
– Wellness programs for corporate employees
-Interactive seminar workshops on lifestyle and weight management, management of lifestyle-related diseases, disease prevention, food and nutrition, service excellence
– Resource speaker for conferences and seminars